Monday, February 8, 2010

2 Leaked Pictures from The Twilight Saga: Eclipse



Now the first one I don't think is that new because I do recall seeing a picture like that just with Rob and Kristen in it and the rest of the meadow cut out on the sides, but the second picture IS new I love how Kristen dominating over Rob, I love that girl she seems like just a normal girl I would hang with, and Rob...well me and my friends have this theory that he's a total pervert for some weird reason. I think I came from the commentary of 'Twilight' that made us think that and also he is so not as shy as he makes himself out to be I mean geez listening to the commentary on the 'Twilight' DVD made me remember half of my guy friends and it made me laugh a lot. Mom doesn't think Rob and Kristen are together (like myself) and I think she's kinda saying Rob could do better then Kristen (which I wouldn't disagree with, I still love your Kristen but yeah idk but I'm sure you understand if you are reading this. And I'll be happy either way its your personal life I won't pry into it like some people do *cough* Robersten fans *cough*)

...Anyways these are the 2 new pictures and I will put up the trailer when it comes out (which should be soon I hope, cause New Moon is coming out March 20th but I'm getting the 19th so there :P)


xoxoxo
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment