Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Con-nichiwa 2010 here I come!

Alright so I bought my full event ticket to Con-nichiwa on Sunday, and I can't tell you how excited I am to be going to it. It is also my first Anime Con...yeah I know sad right I'm almost 20 and this will be the first time I'm going to a con go ahead laugh get it out....*waits*....o.k. you can stop, its not that I never wanted to go its just I never had a ride or the money to get up to where one was being held. So yeah I have no idea what is going to happen what I'm going to encounter, I've put up a couple video's on my youtube saying I'm going and a lot of people have been saying they are too and that they are very exciting. The only thing I'm kinda worried about is that my ride to the con hasn't called me back with what we are going to do, driving wise and hotel wise, cause if I'm going to get my own room (which I am) I'm going to need to save up about $200 for the room. *sigh* still so much to do, gotta get in contact with my friend reserve a room get the box set of Hellsing my sister (non related at all) is sending me so Crispin Freemen can sign it. But I will put the pictures up here for everyone to see (if anyone even looks at this)

xoxo

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment