Thursday, February 4, 2010

Police drove me home.

no I didn't get arested, I called them after this old man pulled up next to me asking if I was married, and well that only can mean one thing to me that if I had said no he would have been asking if I was a prototute, so I said yes I was and he kinda drove off to a parking spot and I ran quick into the 99 cent store and when I came back out he was gone I call the police and they sent a cop down. I told him the story and what the guy looked like and tried to discribe the car but all I could say was older and looked like one of their undercover cop cars. he seemed to go off that very well. he asked how I was getting home I told him I was planing to get on the bus but I didn't cause he pulled in right when the bus was leaving so yeah, he asked when the next one was coming I told him in like 30 minutes and he offered me a ride to my house, but before I got into the back of the car he had to search my purse, he literlly said "do you have any bombs on you or in your purse?" no joke but I guess thats what they have to say since 9/11. I told him no but he still had to check my purse which I was fine with and then in the back I went, then I heard the radio or mp3 was on and playing NIN "F*&K you like an animal" I don't know if thats really the name but I was like "wow get song to pick up a girl who was just hit on by an old man thing she was a whore" lol not outloud lol, I mean I love the song and all but wow. lol

so that was my day so far how is yours

xoxoxo
Krisiti

No comments:

Post a Comment